Have a question? Check out our
Frequently Asked Questions to help!
1. What are the Public Session Times?
You can find our Public Session Times and pricing by CLICKING HERE.
2. Can I buy advance tickets to Public Sessions?
Yes, purchase advance tickets by CLICKING HERE.
3. Are Birthday Packages available during Public Sessions?
We are currently offering two different birthday packages during our public sessions!
4. Are Private Sessions for groups, birthdays, etc. available?
Yes, find details by CLICKING HERE.
5. Can I bring my own skates?
Yes, subject to a safety check prior to entering Skateland.
6. Do parents/spectators need a ticket? There is no charge for parents accompanying skaters.
7. Am I required to wear a face mask?
Skateland asks all employees and customers to follow the appropriate
Phase guidelines. Skateland also uses state-of-the-art technology to
perform temperature checks on people entering the building.
8. Is Skateland available for events other than roller skating?
Yes, following the current Phase guidelines.
Examples of events are:
· birthdays · quinceaneras · worship services
· anniversaries · baptism parties ·weddings
· bridal/baby showers · baptism parties · celebration of life
· banquets/fundraisers (catering optional, alcohol with banquet license optional) · concerts, etc.